Last edited by alexmen10 on December 22nd 2017, 07:45; edited 61 times in total

Kaede

Kaede
  • Kaede
No ads, no free. so sorry guys ~

Scoback

Scoback
  • Scoback
But i dont understand.. this was Free Long Time, why now.. i was Happy, i look for patched and then see this..

*-.Zer*-.

*-.Zer*-.
  • *-.Zer*-.
    Anime :D
start cry to make it free.. but when he's come and say bad words.. bff dat people

retrowww5334

retrowww5334
  • retrowww5334
wtf free?

dawizr

dawizr
  • dawizr
    Wolf Code
Scoback wrote:But i dont understand.. this was Free Long Time, why now.. i was  Happy, i look for patched and then see this..
Maybe now it's not free but the membership is very cheap, just 4.50€ per month. If you want to save some money, you have 3 months per 9.50€.
And now they put a 25% discount, so you guys can't protest.

ITCCTI

ITCCTI
  • ITCCTI
Just wait guys... Maybe google will put the ads backup again

nail745

nail745
  • nail745
nice thank you

maruharu96

maruharu96
  • maruharu96
  • membership
vaqif.azeri.2000 wrote:
I THINK THIS FOLLOWING SENTENCE.
Bye Bye alexmen10 ^-^. Welcome MONEY HUNTER. Guys im seriosly why people pay itc and play with itc ? if people have a money why need to ITC ? think.. use u brain. if people have a money why give u alex why don't give aeriagames and buy ap and using legal way to got Nice Char? Why give u money and using ITC? IF PEOPLE HAVE A MONEY GO AERIAGAMES AND LEGAL VERSION BUY AP AND GOT FP ITEMS , NICE ENCH , NICE CHAR AND PLAY ? STUPID. BRAINLESS.

Hello
I wanted to respond to you by telling you my personal opinion.
in my opinion I spend money on aeriagame and useless because we do not get a proper service (server maintenance etc) but above all for the simple fact that using the brain 75 euro for a permanent itc and spend at least x5-6 times much to shop on aeriagame to receive little no excuse but not.
then on 75 euros we receive a very professional service while with aerials game with 75 euros if you are lucky you just do a little more than a set and 2 fp weapons.
thanks bye

*-.Zer*-.

*-.Zer*-.
  • *-.Zer*-.
+1. ^

mamiciler2

mamiciler2
  • mamiciler2
nice

HollyH

HollyH
  • HollyH
HF itc fixed they fixed room packets and can't make it back to work ^^

*-.Zer*-.

*-.Zer*-.
  • *-.Zer*-.
HollyH wrote:HF itc fixed they fixed room packets and can't make it back to work ^^

Stop spam everywhere pls :/ and dont talk until u be sure wat ur say

HollyH

HollyH
  • HollyH
*-.Zer*-. wrote:
HollyH wrote:HF itc fixed they fixed room packets and can't make it back to work ^^

what about if i am very sure /

selimbjk53a

selimbjk53a
  • selimbjk53a
I can throw a link to it

*-.Zer*-.

*-.Zer*-.
  • *-.Zer*-.
HollyH wrote:
*-.Zer*-. wrote:

what about if i am very sure /

they are doint best smid_1 and iam sure they will made it work agin smid_1

Beauxie

Beauxie
  • Beauxie
maruharu96 wrote:
vaqif.azeri.2000 wrote:
Bye Bye alexmen10 ^-^. Welcome MONEY HUNTER. Guys im seriosly why people pay itc and play with itc ? if people have a money why need to ITC ? think.. use u brain. if people have a money why give u alex why don't give aeriagames and buy ap and using legal way to got Nice Char? Why give u money and using ITC?  IF PEOPLE HAVE  A MONEY GO AERIAGAMES AND LEGAL VERSION BUY AP AND GOT FP ITEMS , NICE ENCH , NICE CHAR AND PLAY ? STUPID. BRAINLESS.

Hello
in my opinion I spend money on aeriagame and useless because we do not get a proper service (server maintenance etc) but above all for the simple fact that using the brain 75 euro for a permanent itc and spend at least x5-6 times much to shop on aeriagame to receive little no excuse but not.
then on 75 euros we receive a very professional service while with aerials game with 75 euros if you are lucky you just do a little more than a set and 2 fp weapons.
thanks bye

Exactly, that's why it is absolutely way cheaper to only pay, what, like 4.50 monthly than 75 for something you're less likely to get anyways. With those 75 you can perhaps even get permament membership and guess what? You'll get all of the perm items with all them enchants and lot more. The complaints about itc don't really even make sense. If you're fine with paying 75 euros for ap, then please, do as you like. But itc is an opportunity for you to save your money? Nothing is for free. It's not like you'd go into a shop and walk out with an item without paying for it, right? This also kind of stops people from ruining the game with crazy enchants and c'mon, lets be honest, since itc isn't free anymore, I bet so many people who ''can't afford'' itc are minding their own business e.g starting to do the homework or whatsoever which is kind of a benefit, really, instead of spending fkin hours laying them eggs off. If you can't buy itc, tough, just get over it. Do NOT rob your parents though for just a screen image.

jaggejagge

jaggejagge
  • jaggejagge
  • membership
    Mine is life, what about yours?
go home sophie

Beauxie

Beauxie
  • Beauxie
jaggejagge wrote:go home sophie
Oh dear, go away creep

jaggejagge

jaggejagge
  • jaggejagge
  • membership
Beauxie wrote:
Oh dear, go away creep

Why am I a creep? Lol

HollyH

HollyH
  • HollyH
Beauxie wrote:
maruharu96 wrote:
vaqif.azeri.2000 wrote:
Bye Bye alexmen10 ^-^. Welcome MONEY HUNTER. Guys im seriosly why people pay itc and play with itc ? if people have a money why need to ITC ? think.. use u brain. if people have a money why give u alex why don't give aeriagames and buy ap and using legal way to got Nice Char? Why give u money and using ITC?  IF PEOPLE HAVE  A MONEY GO AERIAGAMES AND LEGAL VERSION BUY AP AND GOT FP ITEMS , NICE ENCH , NICE CHAR AND PLAY ? STUPID. BRAINLESS.

Hello
thanks bye

Exactly, that's why it is absolutely way cheaper to only pay, what, like 4.50 monthly than 75 for something you're less likely to get anyways. With those 75 you can perhaps even get permament membership and guess what? You'll get all of the perm items with all them enchants and lot more. The complaints about itc don't really even make sense. If you're fine with paying 75 euros for ap, then please, do as you like. But itc is an opportunity for you to save your money? Nothing is for free. It's not like you'd go into a shop and walk out with an item without paying for it, right? This also kind of stops people from ruining the game with crazy enchants and c'mon, lets be honest, since itc isn't free anymore, I bet so many people who ''can't afford'' itc are minding their own business e.g starting to do the homework or whatsoever which is kind of a benefit, really, instead of spending fkin hours laying them eggs off. If you can't buy itc, tough, just get over it. Do NOT rob your parents though for just a screen image.

paying 75 euros for a crap lol man Solo itc/ivm = 40 euro and it's the best itc/ivm right now and ant itc/ivm = euro so you selling this crap with 75 euro lol

Beauxie

Beauxie
  • Beauxie
jaggejagge wrote:
Beauxie wrote:
Oh dear, go away creep

Why am I a creep? Lol
jaggejagge wrote:
Beauxie wrote:
Oh dear, go away creep

Why am I a creep? Lol

Cuz why are you talking to me?

Beauxie

Beauxie
  • Beauxie
HollyH wrote:
Beauxie wrote:
maruharu96 wrote:
vaqif.azeri.2000 wrote:

Hello
thanks bye

paying 75 euros for a crap lol man Solo itc/ivm = 40 euro and it's the best itc/ivm right now and ant itc/ivm = euro so you selling this crap with 75 euro lol

Firstly, I'm not selling anything
Secondly, if it's crap, why are you even here then?

HollyH

HollyH
  • HollyH
Beauxie wrote:
HollyH wrote:
Beauxie wrote:
maruharu96 wrote:
vaqif.azeri.2000 wrote:

Hello
thanks bye

watching fool Peoples get scammed is so funny while they're crying even it much better when they don't even understand any shit
like you in Firstly ^^

jaggejagge

jaggejagge
  • jaggejagge
  • membership
Beauxie wrote:
HollyH wrote:
Beauxie wrote:
maruharu96 wrote:
vaqif.azeri.2000 wrote:

Hello
thanks bye

Because im still trying to be friend with ya

Scoback

Scoback
  • Scoback
I serach a Guy, he giving account for Itc

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staff online
Sponsors
  •  TOTAL POSTS
  •  TOTAL MEMBERS
  •  NEWEST MEMBER